Tuesday, June 8, 2010


Sup bitchez.
Havent posted in a while, so here's an update(: This is my last week of grounding, thank goodness! And tomorrow's also the last day we have to go back to school for remedials. But of course i'd still need to study study study like freaking mad. I wish there were more hours in a day. But then again i know its cuz i get so distracted with stuff so i always can't get much work done. Gotta figure out how to stop myself but its hard.
Well, a few weeks have passed and i'm still trying to cope. Emotional chaos and shit. Its like, i was a complete mess for i dont know how long. Then i found myself not caring anymore but the more i thought about it, the more angry i became. Angry that I had to go through the same thing again, angry that i gave in too easily, angry that i allowed myself to be weak again and the list goes on and on. And sometimes it doesnt even bother me at all. Its quite weird really. Its just a huge squiggly knot of emotions which i can't seem to push aside. Kay well whatever, i'm just hoping i'll break outta this someday. Pinning my hopes on the upcoming camp to get over this emotional rubbish and really have some fun.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment