Tuesday, June 15, 2010

MIKA LIVE IN SINGAPORE!
14 June 2010

The concert was freaking awesome! Everyone was really hyper and everything. What a shocking surprise from parents(: Photos and videos will be uploaded on facebook.
Woke up really late today, had POA tuition afterwhich i went down with Miss Susan and we bought Magnum Gold to try it for the very first time. It was really gold man :O Like, when it melted a bit, the chocolate bit outside was gold-ish and it was a lil shiny. I was quite shocked cuz i didnt expect it to really be gold. LOL. Did a bit of math in the afternoon, napped, and now i'm uploading everything. I shall sleep early tonight cuz my eyes are reeeeally painful. Its been hurting since yesterday afternoon ):

Truth be told, my problem's old.
You mean the world to me but you'll never know.
You could be cruel to me, why go risking the way that i see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment