Tuesday, June 22, 2010

CAMP LIONS 2010

Team Asoka!:
Mabel
Xinyi
Eugene
Yi Wei
Nicole
Dylan
Huang Yi
Li Ying
Daryl
Wen Shi
Shaun

Camp was MEGA AWESOME! Made lots and lots of new friends, learnt many new things and received plenty of good advice. The people there are the best kinda friends you can ever find :D I can't exactly describe how i feel after the camp but i definitely find a changed person in me and its a good change (: Hopefully i'll be able to keep this up. I deeply thank everyone who has organised and planned this camp, it was a great success :D Oh and also thanking my team mates for being patient and always encouraging me, especially with my troublesome asthamatic condition. As you can see, i've specially mentioned you guys up there (: Love y'all! Oh and beach party on 10th July. ALL MUST GO! Yeaaaaahhhhh! :D
CAMP LIONS FTW!


No comments:

Post a Comment