Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Relax, take it easy(:

I find it really amusing when I hear how people gossip like a bitch behind someone's back but in front of them, they act like they're a really good friend and treats them really nicely. Come on man, make up your mind. Either you're a real friend or you're not, don't act like you're nice to them to get info then bitch behind their back. You've got the guts to bitch then say it in their face if you dare. Don't be a sad hypocrite who only bitches for the sake of having something to talk about or to gain attention. Hahaha! It's real pathetic y'know. I see that happening around me and I'm like thinking: 'Dude, don't even try that with me. I'm not a fool' (: Whether you do it knowingly or not, I don't know and neither do I care. But next time if you do wonder why you're kept in the dark about certain things, you'd know why(;

First I was afraid, I was petrified. Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side. But I spent so many nights thinking how did me wrong and I grew strong, I learnt to carry on. Go on now, walk out the door. Don't turn around now cuz you're not welcome anymore. Weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with 'goodbye'? You'd think I'd crumble, lay and die. Oh no, not I. I will survive, as long as I know how to love, I'll stay alive. I've got all my life to live, I've got all my love to give. I will survive.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment