Friday, April 1, 2011

Post Created Apr 1, 2011 8:02:54 PM

Ended up working at Vivo today although I was supposed to be at tampines. So here comes my story of the fucking bitchy customer. Btw it's gonna be a long one so please stop reading if you think you're bored by long paragraphs.

*Customer 1 enquires about stuff so I tend to her*
While I was halfway helping Cust 1, another lady(customer 2) suddenly barged in.

Cust 2: Hi can I have..
Me: Sorry ma'am gimme a min, I'll finishing helping this lady then I'll come to you.
*Cust 2 gives me black face*

Okay so I'm done helping cust 1 and I turn to the other lady.

Me: Yes how can I help?
Cust 2: I want the BB beige and pink UVUB mousse please. (she's referring to the new launch of products)

As i've been off since tues, I clearly had no idea there was such a 'BB beige' tone for our UVUB mousse cuz none of the seniors informed me about it.

Me: Uh, sorry we only have the pink or beige tone for our new launch. There's no BB beige.
Cust 2: Yes there is. There's three tones for the new launch.

I had no idea what she was talking about. But I opened the usual cupboard anyway to show her that there was only pink and beige and true enough she saw for herself.

Sidenote: The BB beige tone was stored in a different cupboard but as I stated before, nobody told me about it.

Cust 2: There is supposed to be the BB beige tone!
Me: Sorry but this is all the stock we have here.

The lady obviously couldn't do anything about it cuz at that time I really didn't know what she was talking about. So she left angrily. I called my senior to ask her if there was such thing as BB beige and only then did she tell me where and what it was.

A few hours later I got a call from the retail manager and I was told that cust 2 had actually posted on the company's Facebook page complaining about me. And I was like: Excuse me?! It's not my fault that no one told me about it and that I didn't know. So how can I be blamed for it? If you can't get what you want here, you can simply go to other outlets to get it. Why go to the extent of complaining on facebook? It's not like I purposely don't wanna give you your products. Believe me, I want the sales just as much as you want your stuff.

So ANYWAY. The retail manager handed the matter over to my senior and told her to reserve the customer's products and pack it with free gifts. Frankly speaking imho, I think the free gifts were unnecessary. It'll give the customer the impression that 'oh as long as I kick up a fuss about small matters I can get free gifts'. If it was me, I'd just give her exactly what she wanted, nothing more nothing less.
That concludes my story. Yes I know it was pretty long. Going out for dinner with my family now (:

No comments:

Post a Comment