Thursday, March 24, 2011

Everybody wants the thrill

Here's my once-in-a-blue-moon post.

Had godawful cramps this morning before work. I honestly felt like taking mc but I decided it was too last min so now I'm here at vivocity being bored.
American Idol was on last night and as usual, Scotty McReery had me going crazy when he sang. HAHA. He is absolutely adorable (: And the most amazing thing is, he's only 18 and his voice is bass deep like seriously low. That really got me man, he's so unique yet he's humble and everything. Unlike James Durbin, his voice has a really wide range and yeah its cool and all, but he's kinda arrogant about it. Pia Toscano is also another brilliant singer. Her voice is pitch perfect and the judges actually compared her to the legendary Celine Dion. She's such a beautiful, talented lady. And she's got such a cheerful personality that it'll be hard for anyone not to like her! I'm hoping for the top three to be Scotty, Pia and Jacob. They are a m a z i n g singers and they deserve to be at the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment