Friday, April 30, 2010

Sup bitchez.
First MYE paper today and it was pretty okay. Hopefully I'll do well (: I had no idea there was bio remedial until Yvonne told me after the English paper ended. So was forced to stay back. Ugh. Ended at about 1plus then headed to parkway with Huiting, Joyce and GuJuan. Bought bubble tea from Koi Cafe then went to the food court to eat ban mian! :D I swear it tastes damn awesome and my craving for today was successfully satisfied :D Hahah. I'm so pleased with myself. *grins* Walked around looking at jewellery and admiring them. Heh. Left at around 3 plus and now Huiting's at my place studying. Actually no, she fell asleep on the table :O Hahah. Well all in all, today was a good day. Apart from a few minor matters that is. Ha.
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment