Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ha. We started all this? But wasn't it you who sent the message first? If you hadn't sent the message, this so called 'taiji' as you call it wont happen. You call us bitches? Alright i'll let you think that way, but in the end, i'm not the who's called a fucking bitch by everyone (:

-

I am mega exhausted from rehearsal today. Kept running from the Indoor Sports Hall to the Dance Room then the Hall and constantly changing costumes for each dance. Blahhh. As such, no work for today. Yes its my 'day off', according to Boonchin. Hahah! Ended rehearsals pretty late today, around 7.30pm i think. I'm super tired so i think imma go sleep soon. Ah well. This seems kinda short. I have no idea why i even posted. *shrugs*
I wanna go to 32 Degrees Fahrenheit with Honey(:

No comments:

Post a Comment