Saturday, July 9, 2011

I found the good in goodbye

Today I witnessed the most horrifying thing ever.
I was sitting in Aunty Jenny's shop flipping through Cosmopolitan when suddenly there was someone outside yelling 'call the police!' and I'm like shit man what's going on? Next minute I knew, this massive guy was holding a knife and had blood dripping from his head all the way down to his shirt and was struggling with a shorter guy who apparently was the owner of the fish & chip shop next door. Then a third guy from the same shop came out and started whacking the big guy's head so that he'd stop stabbing the shorter guy. But apparently the big guy was mega drunk or something so he went wild and started ramming into the glass windows and there was blood spurting EVERYWHERE. So those two guys were struggling all the way to Bambinos and it took like, 7 or 8 guys to hold the big guy down till the police came cuz he wouldn't stop stabbing the shorter man. There were TONS of police cars and ambulances everywhere and the whole place was cordoned off. I swear it scared the crap outta me especially when all the blood started spurting on the windows. The CSI guys arrived after a few hours and came in to ask for statements and so on.
This was, by far, the scariest event I've ever witnessed in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment