Thursday, May 6, 2010

After all the effort I've been putting in, trying to keep us strong, this is what I get. Just because I give in and put up with it doesn't mean you can just do it outright like that. I've got a limit alright. Make up your mind, who's more important? Your 'buddy' or me? Whether you read this or not, I don't care. But i can't take it anymore. You don't know how much I've had to go through and how much i've had to put up with. So what happened to all the sacrifices I've made just for you? It makes me feel that I've done that all for nothing. I can't keep going on like this, it's gotta stop. I'm not gonna deny the fact that I get jealous very easily. But I've warned you about that long before we got together yet you still chose to love me. As hard as it gets, I suppress my jealousy just so you won't feel restricted but now you throw this in my face? I can't tolerate it anymore. I have a limit. You know what I'm referring to. And if this isn't gonna stop, then I'll
declare our relationship as over.

No comments:

Post a Comment